David joined KazLaw in March 2011. After being called to the Bar in 2006, David started his legal career at a prominent insurance defence firm. In 2008, he began working for injured persons and has conducted numerous trials at the Supreme Court of British Columbia.
David is a member of the Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia and is an active volunteer at The Lawyers Assistance Program. Outside of law, David is an avid musician, songwriter and is the founding member of the Wolfpack hockey and Awesome Cats slo-pitch teams. David is a faithful, albeit often heartbroken fan of the Vancouver Canucks and Seattle Mariners.
- Member of the Law Society of British Columbia
- Member of Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia
- Member of the Vancouver Bar Association
- Member of the American Association for Justice
- Volunteer at the Lawyers Assistance Program of British Columbia
Learn more about some of David’s trial awards: